New Mexico Airport Managers' Association Mission Statement
The New Mexico Airport Managers' Association is a subsection of the New Mexico Municipal League organized to aid in the improvement of aviation and airport services to municipalities, to provide educational opportunities to airport managers and other related personnel in the State of New Mexico, and to assist the New Mexico Municipal League promote and foster good working relationships with other elected and appointed officials of municipalities within the State of New Mexico.
Membership & Eligibility
Any municipal, county or contract employee whose duties include responsibility for airport management and aviation services or related activities, shall be eligible for full membership in this association. Please see the NMAMA By-Laws and the Membership Application Form below for further details.
- President: Robert M. Hudson (Moriarty)
- Vice-President: John Thompson (Belen)
- Secretary-Treasurer: Staff Liaison (Acting)
- Mike Lewis (Four Corners Regional Airport)
- Jane Lucero (NMDOT Aviation Division)
- Rebekah Wegner (Grant County-Silver City)