When: December 16, 2020 - December 17, 2020
Scheduled Days & Times: December 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 & 17 from 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Each session will be an interactive video webinar so participants will be required to have their camera on and be seen for the entire 2-hour Zoom session. No exceptions will be made to this requirement.
- Attendees will earn 1 CMC Education or 1 MMC Advanced Education point upon completion of a required learning assessment to be explained in greater detail at each Webinar.
- Zoom Links for each Webinar will be emailed to registrants on Tuesday, December 1st.
- Certificates of completion for each Webinar will be issued to those that complete the assigned learning assessment by Friday, January 8, 2021.
- Although this is a no-charge virtual program, you must register online by the Registration Deadline of Monday, November 30th.
Register now! If you do not currently have a login and password, contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. If you were previously issued login and password, those are still valid. If you have attended a Municipal League event in the past, you are already in the database. Do not create a duplicate record – if you cannot find your record, or the system tells you the email address is already in use, contact email@example.com.