The League organized and administers the New Mexico Self Insurers’ Fund, which offers Workers’ Compensation, general liability, law enforcement, civil rights, errors and omissions, auto liability, auto physical damage, and property and volunteer coverage to its members. The Fund also offers group health, medical and life insurance.
UPCOMING SAFETY WORKSHOPS
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019 – Albuquerque (Newbie)
- Thursday, January 24, 2019 – Albuquerque (Veteran)
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019 – Las Cruces (Newbie)
- Thursday, March 7, 2019 – Las Cruces (Veteran)
- Tuesday, April 23, 2019 – Albuquerque (Veteran)
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019 – Albuquerque (Veteran)
Included in this page are two forms commonly used by the Fund, a Notice of Tort Claim and IRS Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification. Also included is a Class Code Glossary of Workers’ Compensation Terms, the Fund’s Liability Policy and the Fund’s Workers’ Compensation Policy. Each of these documents are in PDF format. These documents may be printed for your convenience.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are faxing any material concerning claims or underwriting to the Self Insurers’ Fund, please use the following fax number: (505) 820-0670.
Notice of Tort Claim Form
(Notice of Tort Claim may be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org)