- eCivis launched a COVID-19 Funding Toolkit for eCivis Grants Network users
- The Ferguson Group is tracking information and resources on federal responses to the coronavirus crisis for state, local, and regional governments
Building Technology & Safety
- IBTS can perform rapid-response plan reviews for buildings that may need to be converted to healthcare or quarantine facilities
- Polco’s offers free COVID-19 response surveys designed so you can gather important resident and business feedback to help make informed, timely decisions
Disaster Resiliency & Planning
- Hagerty Consulting, an emergency management consulting firm, has numerous resources responding to the COVID-19 crisis, including documents to help your local government track costs related to the coronavirus crisis or other federally declared disasters
- ICMA-RC is putting in place measures that are focused on protecting the health and safety of our teammates, while continuing to deliver excellent service to our clients
Healthcare & Wellness
- Cigna provides resources dedicated to improving your health, wellbeing, and peace of mind during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Optum is providing support and resources to help people stay up to date on COVID-19.
- United Health Care is offering expanded access to care, support and resources.
Software & Technology
- Buxton built a tool to help track and communicate how your business community is impacted by COVID-19 in real time and this webinar offers an overview.
- Dude Solutions is working to help facilities and operations leaders reduce risk and streamline their work during this uncertain time.
- Esri provides an expanding collection of maps, datasets, applications, and more for COVID-19.
- GovPilot offers free cloud-based tools for local government to facilitate remote work, social distancing, and information sharing.
- Granicus has compiled COVID-19 resources on pressing topics — from best practices in communications to public meetings and more.
- OpenGov highlights 3 Ways Governments Can and Are Using OpenGov During the Coronavirus Crisis.
- VC3 has IT solutions designed to securely support a municipal remote workforce.
- Zencity has ongoing reports, coronavirus workshops, webinars, and best practice guides for COVID-19 response.